Roasted Butternut Squash with Goat Cheese & Herb Oil
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped marjoram or oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar, divided
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 3 ounces fresh goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place squash on a rimmed baking sheet and roast, turning once, until tender, 35–45 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, whisk garlic, oil, parsley, marjoram, and 1/2 tsp. vinegar in a small bowl to combine; season herb oil with salt and pepper.
- Halve squash lengthwise and scrape out seeds. Using a large metal spoon, scoop out large pieces of flesh and place in a large bowl; discard skin. Add remaining 1 tsp. vinegar and gently toss to coat; season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer squash to a platter and drizzle with herb oil. Crumble goat cheese over.
Balsamic Brussels & Tomatoes
- 1 bag whole brussels sprouts
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- olive oil spray
- 1 tsp salt divided
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 shallots — , chopped
- 1-2 tbsp reduced balsamic vinegar
- optional: 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheeser
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Wash brussels sprouts, trim ends and remove any damaged or yellow leaves. Season with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper. Spray with olive oil.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Transfer brussels sprouts and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until crispy.
In a large saute pan, over low to medium heat, heat up olive oil, garlic and shallots. Cook until garlic and shallots start to brown, then add brussels sprouts and tomatoes.
- Cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables absorb enough flavor from the garlic and shallots, but tomatoes don’t get over cooked. Season with more salt and pepper, if needed.
- ransfer to a plate, drizzle with balsamic glaze and add shredded Parmesan
Simple Strawberry & Radish Salad with Basil
4.5 oz. baby greens or Arugula
1/4 cup basil leaves, chopped
6 strawberries, sliced
6 radishes, sliced
2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
1 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
2 teaspoons olive oil
- Thinly slice strawberries/radishes & chop fresh basil
- Place greens in bowls and toss with basil.
- Add strawberries and radishes.
- Sprinkle with sunflower seeds and feta.& drizzle with vinegar and oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.